Posted on 16 May 2020 by Kai Pastor
We are proud to announce the release of OpenOrienteering Mapper 0.9.3. This official release includes bug fixes and new features. Key changes since v0.9.2 are:
- When drawing, follow border lines of line symbols, just as following the middle line.
- Improved geospatial data handling with GDAL:
- Detecting drivers by file content if possible.
- Opening OziExplorer’s files as templates.
- On import, clip vector data to the declared extent, useful for exports from OSM.
- Simple support for NMEA position sources on Linux and macOS (e.g. from Bluetooth).
- Additional space between object control points and selection rectangle.
- Template list button in toolbar.
- Translation updates.
- Specifying raster image coordinate reference system.
- Positioning of new OCD templates,
and positioning of some existing templates.
- Initialization of georeferencing for OCD files.
- Vector data coordinate transformations for certain CRS, affecting e.g. EPSG:27700 (OSGB36).
- OSM import of roads.
- Handling of border line as area outline.
- Rare crashes.
This release contains 196 commits with 133 changed files since v0.9.2. Many thanks go to 26 contributors.
Download v0.9.3 »