Posted on 15 March 2020 by Kai Pastor
We are proud to announce the release of OpenOrienteering Mapper 0.9.2. This official release includes bug fixes and new features. Key changes since v0.9.1 are:
- Extended raster file format support via GDAL.
JPEG2000 supported again!
There is also a new manual page on geospatial data formats in GDAL.
- CoVe, a Contour line Vectorization tool for raster templates.
CoVe manual page
- Preliminary ISSprOM 2019 symbol set replacing ISSOM.
Color list subject to changes.
- Croatian und Portugese (Portugal) translations (work-in-progress).
Bug fixes and minor improvements resolving…
- Empty map display in Condes.
- OCD export of pattern rotation.
- Georeferencing issues.
- Template issues.
- Some crashes.
This release contains 254 commits with 308 changed files since v0.9.1. Many thanks go to 19 contributors.
Download v0.9.2 »