Posted on 11 October 2016 by Kai Pastor
Mapper v0.6.6 contains bugfixes and improvements:
- Register the orienteering map file types on Linux (#756)
- Add map-parts selection to the Android app (#757)
- Redesigned font-size settings (cf. #759)
- Handle upper-case filename extensions (#765)
- Improved translations and symbol sets
Find the resolved issues on Github.
Known issues in v0.6.6 will be collected there, too.
The release contains 85 commits since 0.6.5, changing 63 source files.
Note that this release does not yet include GDAL-based importers. This work-in-progress remains available with the “unstable” builds.
Thanks to all the contributors!